Sunday, January 01, 2006

Und wieder geht die Sonne auf...


Hey people.

Well, as of today, I'm a free man. Or unemployed.

The creation of Minc has occupied a major part of the last four years. It was a gift and a pleasure. Now, other people will bring it further. (Well, I guess I'll be lurking occasionally in the lobby, complaining about the music.)

I'll go back to what I've been put into this world to do. Starting things up. And living life. Both now with less effort and more joy.

2005 ended with two good movie quotes at our berlinjapanese new years eve dinner. Both work well as guidelines for 2006:
"I'd rather be lucky than good."
"I choose a mortal life."

2006 started without movie quotes but with sunshine, Ornella and a surprisingly nice date.

There are many conclusions to be made from 2005. Here's one major:
Rather courageous than brave / Hellre tapper än modig

Ask me if you don't know the difference...

Thank you everyone who has helped me become who and what I am today.

This will be fun.

Berlin-Charlottenburg, 1 jan 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home