Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pot luck

Yesterday morning, I was given a fortune cookie at a reception. I hope the message that I got means that my future will be good, not that I don’t have one…










Later that day I was given a book about the next Chinese year, the Year of the Pig, starting in February. As a Fire Goat (which I apparently am) I will be provided with an endless row of possibilities to further everything from career to personal contacts. Seems like turning forty will be quite a pleasure…

2 Comments:

Blogger MAI THAI said...

Hello Anders...hoppas att allt ar OK med dig! Har pa farmen ar det full action. Ha det gott/Titti

15 September, 2006 09:03  
Blogger Anders Sjöstedt said...

Allt bra här, Titti! Lagom action, men så ska det ju vara.

För er andra: "Farmen" är estaten jag bodde på i Thailand. Se mer på www.maithai.se

23 September, 2006 08:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home